Pursuing Life Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Look in the Mirror!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> Staying Zealously Affected
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lavern
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Let's Look in the Mirror! Reply with quote

"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." James 1:25

When we have the Word of God inside of us, we can look in the mirror of God's Word all day long, and be reminded of what we look like to God.

Let's look in the Mirror, brothers and sisters!
meg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: our unclouded mirror Reply with quote

Hi. I'm glad to here you say about looking into the mirror of God's Word. That is so important. That is one of the things I treasure SO MUCH about the Bible. I know I am not getting a distorted picture when I look into it or through it at myself and the world. It's so refreshing that it is something I know is true and right, unlike this crazy world that is such a mess.
I cling to that.
Lavern
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praise the Lord for the Bible to keep us on track! Let's love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PursuingLife.com Forum Index -> Staying Zealously Affected All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: